Sunday, March 8, 2009

I realise i couldn't sneak out of my house at all....
I always get caught halfway through sneaking around the house or end up getting scolded after i wake up in the noon.
God, I tried my best to be soft already...

Friends came to slack around simei yesterday night... went home around 6am+
When i went home i seriously felt very lucky cause my doorknob wasn't turned to the locked one... if not i would be stucked outside the house again .

BUT my ladyluck was with me till this point.

I thought i was really quiet and i manage to sneak around the house like for 10minutes, to and fro from the toilet until i finally rest on the bed ....

But... who knows... i end up waking up, getting interrogated by my father -.-


Guess.... i'll


TRY ROPE CLIMBING FROM MY WINDOW NEXT TIME since my house is only at the 2nd floor. lol! O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive