Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yesterday's my father's birthday...

My family look damn overcrowded with all the baby brothers that I have !!











































Dary wants to have a taste of the cake too! SO WE GAVE IT TO HIM!


























My complexion is really damn jialat nowadays.

Don't be decieved by those act chio photos of mine in my blog ... OMG but they are not edited okay. I just seems to have better complexion in pictures than in real life.

I'm super disgusted by my own complexion .



Okay the left side of the face is not so jialat... but still got lots of blemishes...

























OH god..

The right side is full of pimple and acnes... pimple scars :(
Okay... you don't normally see them cause my hairs always covering my face.....
























Okay there are still alot of ugly "things" on my face which I doubt my LAO YA Sonyericsson k800i ( why is this phone even still alive ) can show on screen...


Sad ..



:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive